- Historic Tax Credits, Commercial, Awards
- 3,478 SF
- Completed - 2016
Two story brick building with pitched roof built in the late 1800’s and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Exterior renovation involved masonry repointing, window restoration, trim repair and repainting, ramp repair and entrance renovation. Interior renovation included using the existing layout as much as possible to fit the program, which included reception area, multiple offices for 21 people, staff lounge with kitchenette, training room for 25 people, restrooms, storage, etc. Also included is HVAC repair/replacement, electrical and plumbing improvements.