Architecture challenges one’s artistic abilities in the creation of 3-dimensional form, where organizational systems, scale, materials, prototypes, and articulation are elements that can influence the design. While, at the same time this artistic creation serves a practical purpose in its ability to provide shelter and service to its occupants; configuration of structure and space to satisfy program requirements.
We design not on an individual level, but on a holistic scale.
We focus on revitalizing our communities through the constructed world around us to strengthen and enhance the human fabric of our lives. The aesthetic aspects of our designs complement their surroundings and strengthen the relational context. The personality of the location allows us to highlight the positive aspects of both the new creation and its cultural backdrop. We look for meaning in context that may have social or cultural significance to inform and direct the design. Understanding context and using it to guide the outcome of the architecture is vital for a successful outcome and sustained future
- Schematic Design through Construction Administration Services for: Master Planning, Historic Preservation, New Construction, Rehabilitation, Adaptive Reuse, Mixed-Use, and Educational Facilities
- Redevelopment Feasibility Analyses – Physical Needs Assessment (PNA) and Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Existing Conditions Assessment
- Land Use Application Processing
- Land Development Studies
- Evidence-based Design
- Sustainable Design/Green Initiatives/LEED
- Interior Design
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Due Diligence
- Code Compliance
- Cost Estimating
- ADA Accessibility