Understanding the lifestyles of those who will live in and use the community we design helps us create neighborhoods and environments that have the appropriate configuration of buildings, streets and outdoor open space, as well as the appropriate types and locations of different uses. Time-tested traditional relationships between public and private spaces and all the graduated levels between them is key to designing comfortable communities. Through their architecture, new neighborhoods should respect and acknowledge our past while looking toward our future.
Designing communities that bring residents together and foment a sense of ‘pride of place’ revitalizes neighborhoods in unique ways.
Community housing should be sustainable, enhance the aesthetic appeal of a neighborhood, and provide a healthy living environment. Thoughtful planning and design are guided by a conscious and sincere effort to achieve the highest standard in homes that are safe, healthy and desirable.
Energy efficient homes with quality finishes in well-designed layouts are no longer luxuries of single-family living but can be available to community neighborhoods. Designing homes to fulfill the intricate needs of clients, and for the enhanced quality of life for the end user, the architecture itself creates change.
- Master Planning for New Construction, Rehabilitation or Revitalization of existing communities
- Schematic Design through Construction Administration
- Interior and Exterior renderings of proposed community or building types, photo-realistic or artistic
- Land Use Application Processing
- Land Development Studies
- Video Walk-Through and 3D Renderings
- Marketing video of community
- Community Branding – Name & logo design color selection, marketing plans, sign design