Kenyon Falls is a nineteenth century mill complex in Coventry, CT. For this adaptive re-use project, the primary mill building (1859) received a small rear addition and was converted into 8 two-bedroom condominium units. Each unit has an individual entrance and private deck. Five new buildings will be constructed on the locations of other mill structures on the site, in homage to the historic site development. The new buildings will accommodate the remaining 38 units, which will be three-story wood framed buildings that complement the historic mill complex. The project fosters a sense of community and maximizes the natural features of the site, including the mill pond and the brook. The mill is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the renovation was partially funded with historic tax credits.