- Multifamily Housing Limited Scope
- 80 Residential Units
- Completed - 2016
This mill complex is the former Meriden Curtain Fixture Company factory, located at the northwest corner of Charles Street and Parker Avenue in the center of Meriden. Completed ca. 1892 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it was rehabilitated and converted to multi-family housing in 1996. The five buildings are interconnected except for the free standing pump house, which now serves as the community center. The complex is distinguished architecturally by handsome terra cotta detailing and the west building’s mansard roof with tin-plated metal shingles. The property is in overall good condition; the building envelope, apartment interiors, and building systems were repaired and upgraded.