Location: Hartford, CT
Size: 112 units
The former Pratt & Whitney Machine Shop Co. (most recently occupied by Hartford Office Supply) is located in the Frog Hollow National Register Historic District, at the corner of Capitol Avenue and Flower Street. It is just three blocks from the Connecticut State Capitol. T-shaped in plan, it was constructed in 4 phases ca. 1890-1899. The interior is mostly open in plan, with wood flooring and exposed timber and cast iron structural framing. It was vacant for many years and has been rehabilitated for adaptive reuse as multi-family housing.